- Does the rental come with alcohol? The tap trailer is rented "dry" (without alcohol) for events
- How many taps does Maggie have? There are 4 taps available at $250 each (minimum of 2 taps, $500)
- Are cups included? Plastic drinkware is included in the rental at no extra charge (no red solo cups here unless you specifically request them!) or you are welcome to provide your own drinkware
- Can you work with my event planner or caterer? If you have an event planner or caterer, we are more than happy to work directly with them to supply the alcohol for your event. Signature cocktails are always a fun option!
- What if I don't have an event planner or caterer? We are happy to assist you with alcohol selection for your event depending on the number of guests you will serve and their drinking style (heavy, moderate, light?)
- If alcohol is not included in the rental cost, how much should I expect it to cost? Alcohol costs for 1/4 or 1/6 kegs typically range from $65-450 (direct cost to you) per tap.
- What can I tap? Keg options include beer, wine, sparkling wine and Truly or hard cider.
- How many kegs do I need? We are happy to make recommendations for number of kegs needed for your event size
- Can I serve a signature cocktail for the event? Yes! We don't supply the alcohol, but we can definitely assist with custom recipes and make arrangements for you to easily create one yourself!
- Can I serve non-alcoholic drinks? Yes! We love to create non-alcoholic keg options! Sparkling lemonade, limeade and flavored sparkling water are just the starting point
- What other services do you offer? Floral arrangements and organic, hand-crafted food safe drink garnishes are custom quoted